Ruffian

Introduce Yo'self!

67 posts in this topic

GoodDayToDie here from the Interstate 1982 mod of BF42. @ is82.com

Checking in with the King of 42. 

I will be talking freely about the best damn BF42 mod actively. It is a great game that deserves a great revival!

Cheers,

I SAID GOODDAY SIR!!

Hey all. Names Rodney. Failing YouTuber, a wannabe voice actor, I just got laid off from my job and may have to go on disability for a bad heart, BUT, what I am hoping to achieve is that someone might help me make some friends, learn as much as I can if possible and help this community in some way. I am a blank slate just waiting for someone to start writing. Lol! 

I want to see this community get bigger than YouTube and if I can help (obviously not financially because I'm a scrub) I will do so. :)

1 person likes this

The name is Macster, or Mac for short, not much to tell but i play games & stuff.

My Steam name is {EKG}Senor Queso if you want play something just message me trough that and ill see if i got that particular game. (If you can let me know in the message that your from the Forums. Just so i dont get confused in like a month).

1 person likes this

Yo guys! Names mdtwiztid, just joined and I've got to say it's exciting joining the Drakelings' community.

Posted (edited)

New guy CatSay here. Yes the name is based on the unix cowsay program. But for cats :D

Anyway I've been a long time viewer of Bluedrake since the earliest of PR videos.

Trained SysAdmin, Network guy and Software Developer with C++, Databases and Web Dev experience. I kind of do it all.

Reason I joined is because i quite like the projects this community develops and saw myself contributing to them a bit. I've done quite a bit of work with reverse engineering battlefield 2 and project reality and have some Unreal Engine 4 experience so i though Id want to help out with the Harsh Doorstop project in my free time.

Games I like to play:

ArmA 3, Insurgency, Project Reality, Dirt 3 & Rally.

My System:

ASRock X370 Gaming K4, AMD Ryzen 1700X, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX @2666MHz. With a GTX 650 Ti (Yes Lol) waiting for Vega GPU's.

Feel free to ask me anything ;)

You can also find me  on the Level1Techs forum where I'm quite a regular. https://forum.level1techs.com/users/catsay

My GitHub page (https://github.com/rigred) Mostly small projects, my professional stuff is kept elsewhere.

Thanks Guys!

Edited by catsay
Updated Links

I'm joshua, I work on the Blaine County RP project.

Hi im Zek.

I'm a semi long time lurker of the drakes youtube channel and decided i would attempt to become a part of this community . I like a wide variety of games and have quite the collection on my steam account (Zeknallhart). Bored most evenings so you can attempt to hit me up for some gaming and such.

Posted (edited)

my names bradley im from the western region of canada and live in coastal territory's and one hour away from EA studios where the game was produced i really love PRBF2 i have owned every battlefield game known to man i found the game after looking for somthing a little less intense then CSGO im constantly on it my PS3 currently has dust on it and i dont see that changing anytime soon

Edited by B/canada

21 years old. I am a chef and like to play games.

Hi I'm Katie

Long time ArmA modder under the name "Burnes". New to this community though :P

32 year old Transgender female. I like developing indie games, 3d modelling, VFX and Animation. Oh and music. I love music haha (Industrial/Progressive Metal/Grunge mainly but everytihng from punk to post-rock overall)

Anyway this is me saying hi :) 

HI everyone. I was very inspired by one of BlueDrake's live streams on youtube and decided to throw some money at him, later in the night i registered here.

I love being part of communities that show support and come together behind a unified cause.

I will remain active here in self development if these base needs are satisfied. Ultimately I have been in underground productions for one year and when I was introduced to BlueDrake it made me realize that the slope ahead of me can seem steep, But I enjoy climbing and challenges knowing that there were those high above the slope before me. I appreciate guidance and knowledge passed onto me and strive to be a leader for those following behind with an honest heart and open mind. We can learn from many angles and must keep an open mind to absorb lessons that come from different angles.

Here are sample of things I have been working on, 

The 2 acoustic tracks are lost and would have to be completely rebuilt as they were recorded on a mac that burned inside an apartment fire. = (

2 people like this

Sup

I'm Spud.

I like games. Don't play nearly as much as I'd like.

Want to play? Hit me up on Steam: Spud

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm Ægir.

Random dude from iceland, temporarily unemployed. most people can't pronounce my name so i am pretty much open to whatever nickname y'all choose. Been watching Connors channel for probably over 3 years, only became a Dreakling a few days ago.

I hope to play with you all soon dicks, you can add me on steam "Godafoss1337" (i think) and i don't have a pc but will get one within the next few months 

I love hentai, sometimes i draw my own hentai inspired by bluedick, makes me like granite. 

Love you all 

Edit: i don't really like hentai

Edited by LordNord

I am Taishon (AKA Schwider/SchwiderMang).

I live in JBLM, WA, USA.

I am in the US Army, and am proud to be an 11B Infantryman. FOLLOW ME!

I am proud to be able to help someone that fosters such a community of respect and fun.

I am a caring person. So much so that I will talk to, and or help, anyone in need.

I can't wait to see what fun this community truly holds.

Text me or email me I don't care, just no weird stuff please. O.o

Cell: (612) 801-3499

Email: tkhallmark@gmail.com

Hey all,

Skidjit here. Been a BD42 sub since 2014 but finally made things official last month. Active duty Coast Guard Gunner's Mate (hence the GM), going on 10 years service. Been stationed in Maine and Washington state (Started in ME, spent 6 years in WA and now back in ME). Steam ID is gmskidjit, mostly play Insurgency Co-Op, Day of Infamy/ Born to Kill Co-Op, ARMA III Co-Op, Blackwake and Guns of Icarus. I will fire up PR every so often. Always DTF on Sub-Rosa.

Hello everyone,

Just upgraded from my Xbox One and built a decent PC so I can finally play games that I've been jealous of (particularly Squad) and because Destiny 2 was officially announced for the PC--I put over 1500 hours into Destiny over all of the expansions. I've been subbed to Bluedrake for over a year now (I think) and with my new PC, I figured that I'd join the community and find people to play with.

I'm 25 years old, played football in college at the Division 1 level, and I recently graduated with a Master's degree in Homeland Security. Besides gaming, I enjoy shooting & firearms in general (I've built a custom AR and Glock 19), and working out.

Feel free to add me on Steam, Discord etc. 

Hi, 

I just joined this forum so thought I'd say hello. I play Squad regularly so you should see me on there. 

I'm British but live in Houston, TX so game during US hours. Ex-British military, Texans fan for football, Southampton fan for soccer. 

Cheers lads