Ruffian

Introduce Yo'self!

67 posts in this topic

Well, there used to be a thread like this on http://oldforum.bluedrake42.com , so, I'm making a new one:

I'm Ruffian. I am a Website/Discord Moderator.

I'm a pretty cool person, I like to listen to any type of music but country really. (Nothing against it. Great genre.) I am sometimes always annoying, especially to Bluedrake. It's a miracle I'm not banned yet, haha. I love spicy memes and I am also a Transgender Mayonnaise, so respect my right to be fat.

Your turn!

Name's Ethan, I'm a project manager for Harsh Doorstop, former farmer. Currently making Koi ponds.

Huge Halo fan, also enjoy firearms, fishing and bonfires.

Edited by Ethik

Name is Dylan.

Media Relations for MW:LL

I play with body bits for a living and enjoy big stompy robots

Evan Darksky. General-use DRK developer. Bluedad's my boss, meaning I work on whatever he wants me to do. That includes sucking him off. It's great.

I also am (the only?) Administrator for the FCV server for PRA3 and one of the many, many moderators on PRBF2.

Do not ask for cuddles just because i'm a furry. I'll rip your head off.

1 person likes this

Howdy Folks,

My name is Joshua Hales (known as Professor Smith on the Bf1942 forums, and Grand Admiral within the servers).  I am the sole creator of HTroop v1.0b8 (a mini-mod for Battlefield 1942).  My specialty is scripting for Bf1942, and I am offering my services to any projects that are having issues.  However, I do not have tons of time these days, with work, family, etc., and I am quite the perfectionist, so if you ask me to work on a project, I will do my very best, taking my time to do so.  Just know that I will not fail you, unless it is something I have never had to deal with myself.  In that case, I will tell you, but I will always try every option before calling it quits.  I have gone through many trials and tribulations with my own mod, and have pretty much had experience with all scripting issues.  Please contact me and ask me questions regarding any scripting issues you are having.

Joshua

Professor Smith

I'm Lambert. Not a dev or a moderator or anything of the kind, just someone who wants to get involved in the community. I'm quite invested in Iron Armada, and have tried to promote it wherever possible among friends and via my tiny ass youtube channel. 

1 person likes this

I'm Scuba Steve and I'm just a regular guy who likes to game when I can.  I'm into cars, guns, fishing and riding BMX. 

Hi

I just joined! New to PR have played MWLL a few times and I was along time mechwarrior online player who played competitively. Also have star citizen and Elite Dangerous. Probably will buy Arma soon. Looking for tactical play. Also I am Irish living in the US. I like beer, weights, mma, tech, games.

Edited by omegaorgun

*Come on Seether18, you did it once you can do it again.* H...hi.... My names Seether18, and I like long walks on the beach.... um games are fun and.... um h...hi.... *runs away*

But in all seriousness, I want to welcome those who are just joining, and say hello to those who have been here for a while. If ya want to game at any time, let me know! My steam name is the same as it is here. I look forward to getting to know some of y'all a bit more!

Hello everyone, 

My name is Spada. I play video games, work with video games and have pretty much spent my entire adult life in video games. I play just about anything, but find myself drawn to FPS mostly. Currently as of the new year I'm playing a lot of Arma 3, Squad, BF1 and Star Wars KOTOR. I also like sci-fi, documentaries, etc.. I do not like long walks anywhere.. why? when you can drive!

Look forward to playing with you guys.. will probably install PR and some of the other games played by everyone here in the next few weeks. You can check out my youtube at

https://www.youtube.com/user/GMSpada and my personal page at www.mypron.com 

Thanks!

-Spada

Yo, my name's Hachi.

I like shootin' me up some commies and beatin' my wife-sister Clementine.

1 person likes this

*sits grumpily in a dark corner of the room with his arms crossed*

"No."

2 people like this

Louis Clyde, I like gaming, but spend more time researching and posting on boards than I do playing games. 

I also have a Vidme channel, and I microblog about politics on Gab.

I found Gluebrake through his early coverage of Due Process, back when it looked simpler than Ravenfield.

I hope to not be too much of a nuisance.

1 person likes this

Hi!  I'm Victor and I'm a complete n00b to this community though I've been playing PR for a few while(still getting into it).About games,  I'm into strategy and tactical shooters.

Usually I Don't have much free time(well now I'm on vacation)  but when I do, nothing better than shooting some capitalist idiots!!! (not in real life of course...) 

Hey I'm Maxi!

Just a random dude from Germany.

Yeah, not much to say about me. Steam name's Maxi1408 hit me up if you wanna play anything.

Posted (edited)

New guy...been watching your YouTube video's and like your tactics!!

Steam Name spoiler5081

Edited by Spoiler

Hi,

Name's Ali,

I'm from Iran.

I'm here cause of Blue, about a month ago i was searching the internet about the game 'Squad' and eventually found one the blue's videos and i just liked it a lot.

so I decided to subscribe and just ended up here after one month!

I like tactical games and use them to improve my English!

YeahCool

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm a dude from central europe who loves Star Wars, Metal music and good games.

I got to Bluedrake through Project Reality, I've played the game on-off for about a year now and am currently in love with Iron Armada. I also play Stellaris and try to get active in the =DRK= community and help anybody out who needs it. Hit me up on Steam or Discord if you feel like it, I don't give a shit.

Ryk 

Edited by Rykurrad
forgot something don't judge
1 person likes this

Hi Guys N Girls,

I'm boose, 

Part time Arma Dev (exile stuff mostly as epurge).

Server owner admin mod.

Part time YouTuber (Boose82) 

Part time music producer (d&b mainly)

Part time Arma player (187 hours)

Been following BD's rants for a while now.  Finally registered here because of the PRA3. All I've been waiting for!!

Jack of all trades master of none.

OWW I said 187 hours I meant days :)

1 person likes this

Hey all.
I'm Gregor. I've been a fan of Bluedrake ever since his Battlefield Hardline rant went viral. I run a humble YouTube channel at about 2500 subscribers that mainly revolvers around f2p games like World of Warships and War Thunder.

I really like the look of Mechwarrior Living Legends as well as Angels Fall First, and would like to incorporate them into my content coverage. So now I'm here!
In the meantime, I'm a communications student at a local university. I'm fascinated by the exchange of information in general, and the dawn of the internet is a rather convenient time for me. I dabble in linguistics, martial arts, and shaking salt on facebook regarding politics.

I hope to see you all starside. steam ID: imsooawsum (I made it when I was 12).

Name's Mustafa, found Drake through his top 10 tactical games video. That is how I found pr as well and have been playing it for 2 years now. Don't do anything special, really interested in Iron Armada though.

1 person likes this

Names Vai. found Drake through his band 2 years ago. been a fan ever since. im planning on going to college for Game design. so its great knowing that theres great people id be happy to work with. and maybe work with bluedrake on the various projects currently going on. as well as future projects. nice to meet all of you.

2 people like this

My name's Steve Broome I'm a game developer who's mostly followed BlueDrake for tactical gameplay vids (I don't play sims but i like watching people play them). Taking a more interested role in his work now that he's doing game development b/c I want to see what he does with some of his past ideas like control schemes and minimal UI b/c I have the same leanings.

Still will mostly be lurking going forward.

I'm Kamilion, your friendly neighborhood system administrator.

I don't really game much anymore; but I've been working with linux for 20+ years.

Feel free to ask me technical/hardware questions on discord.

1 person likes this

Hello. I joined a couple of months ago, but this is really the first time I'm inside. I'll go by Tab (like the key, not the soda. Because I'm key -_-) here although I have like 5 or 6 aliases(?), but my name is Mikael to anyone who, for no matter how retarded reason, wanted to know. And I have zero warnings B|

I really want to be a part of this somehow and I'm looking for a way to contribute, but haven't quite found my strength yet.

Feel free to ask me a question. I love answering questions, especially about sports and gaming. I can even go for a guess if I don't know the answer (which is most likely)