Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nomad

Nomad: Weapon Modeller

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys :D! I go by the name Nomad and I model weapons. I heard about this project and i'd love to work with you guys :3.

I have a sketchfab account where I have some of my work posted (https://sketchfab.com/TN_Nomad). Be sure to take a good look and leave some feedback if you want.

I use Blender to make my models and I mostly model weapons (duh!) but I can model props and other stuff and I don't mind a challenge.

However, for the time being, I'm study at university and it's really tiring and time comsuming so I'll only be able to work during weekends.

Cheers!

Edited by Nomad

Great models. Do you think you would be able to do other assets like fences, barriers, and crates? I'm looking for more world assets because a lot of people are creating weapons at the moment. 

Sure, Just tell me what you need

Other than weapons what other things that need to be modelled in this game im really interested in participating in future

Sounds like you would be a great addition to the project, I'd suggest getting in touch with Adeftonic or one of the other 3d modellers.

5 hours ago, Hydra09 said:

Other than weapons what other things that need to be modelled in this game im really interested in participating in future

There're a lot of static world assets that you could attempt if you'd like. I linked a pack above to show what we are looking for in general.