Lambert2191

Feedback 09/01/17

7 posts in this topic

More points were lost via pilots being unable to handle the advanced flight model than were lost via combat. I assume this is true for the other team too. It has to go. It is very VERY irritating to wait around with your squad for half an hour or more waiting for transport after transport murder themselves on landing. It isn't fun. This mod is supposed to encourage logistics and teamwork, and with AFM it is failing at that. Put the vanilla flight model in, we will have more competent pilots that can more competently do their job and support the front lines. 

My squad were forced to swim over 500m TWICE in this game because we couldn't rely on pilots being able to land and transport us. And swimming is fucking boring. 

I agree with switching

1 person likes this

I agree. PR is supposed to be a mix of Competitive Teamwork and Realism. AFM is unusual and alien to pilots who fly on servers with it off (99% Of Servers). If you don't use AFM regularly and/or practice with it, you will crash.

Let's switch back to the regular flight model. If they can't fly that well... They can't fly.

2 people like this

I think its gong to be optional, kind of depends on the sling loading mehanism as per BD video

Its going to be optional but me and bluedad both have plans to switch it back to RFM once we fix slingloading.