Sign in to follow this  
Sarandon

Ban Appeal

5 posts in this topic

I got banned in one of your servers recently and the story is I was running to a car and these people ran me over and took the car away with only to people I was running to then and I finally made it to them they got out of the char and shot me and I shot at them back killing the 2 people and I got banned after words. The Tk wasn't my fault I just shot out of reaction And I hope I can get unbanned from your server, thanks my steam name is StormTrooper thanks 

In-Game Name: 

STEAM 64 (Identifier): 

Date of Appeal: 

Date of Infraction: 

Administrator on Duty (if Applicable): 

Additional Information

IF POST IS NOT COMPLETED WITH THIS TEMPLATE IT WILL NOT BE REVIEWED!

My In-game name is StormTrooper

steam ID STEAM_0:1:92768716

Date of Appeal 11/14/17

Date of my infraction was 11/13/17 I think

Additional information

I got banned in one of your servers recently and the story is I was running to a car and these people ran me over and took the car away with only to people I was running to then and I finally made it to them they got out of the char and shot me and I shot at them back killing the 2 people and I got banned after words. The Tk wasn't my fault I just shot out of reaction And I hope I can get unbanned from your server, thanks my steam name is StormTrooper thanks 

Your ban was removed. Please read the server rules and don't take matter in your own hands next time, just report them to an admin . 

Have a great day !