virenex

Lucious Abusing Powers

2 posts in this topic

• What server is this for? Free Candy Van server on Squad. 

• What is the issue? FCV Lucious TKed me during a match at approximately 1700 on 10/8/2017 for getting into a vehicle that was approved by my squad leader. When I left the vehicle he shot and killed me. My squad was inside the vehicle at the time. It should be noted that he was not a squad leader at this time. He was a squad member. My squad leader giving me rights to enter the vehicle is not his concern. 

• How should we fix it? Take away his powers and or punish him appropriately. Administrators should be held to a higher standard and not allowed to intentionally team kill anyone. He was using his power as an admin to basically do anything he wants. He used his admin powers to basically control the server and take anything he wants when he was not a squad leader at the time and had not right to do that. 

• When did it happen? approximately 1700 on 10/8/2017

• Any other concerns? I am concerned if you allow administrators to abuse their powers. Power should be wielded by those with maturity. 

Edited by virenex

6 hours ago, virenex said:
  • What server is this for? Free Candy Van server on Squad. 

• What is the issue? FCV Lucious TKed me during a match at approximately 1700 on 10/8/2017 for getting into a vehicle that was approved by my squad leader. When I left the vehicle he shot and killed me. My squad was inside the vehicle at the time. It should be noted that he was not a squad leader at this time. He was a squad member. My squad leader giving me rights to enter the vehicle is not his concern. 

• How should we fix it? Take away his powers and or punish him appropriately. Administrators should be held to a higher standard and not allowed to intentionally team kill anyone. He was using his power as an admin to basically do anything he wants. He used his admin powers to basically control the server and take anything he wants when he was not a squad leader at the time and had not right to do that. 

• When did it happen? approximately 1700 on 10/8/2017

• Any other concerns? I am concerned if you allow administrators to abuse their powers. Power should be wielded by those with maturity. 

To clarify Lucious is NOT an ADMIN.he is a community member and issue will be reviewed by any chance is there any footage any evidence of the issue?