Ruffian

Introduce Yo'self!

Hey folks,

Name is Chad.  Pursuing a degree in communications with a minor in leadership.  Finding myself interested in project management more and more (depending on the project of course...)  and communications in strategic planning.  I enjoy kayaking, disc golf, mountain biking, and am definitely a fan of music as well, including the likes of Tesseract, Periphery, Twelve Foot Ninja, Johari, Mastodon, Zack Hemsey, Gojira, Katatonia, Saosin, and Wardruna.

I've enjoyed video games since the original Xbox and Windows 98 were active on the market.  Halo, Fireblade, Mech Assault, Phantom Crash, and an Earth 2140 demo come to mind. I've since enjoyed games such as Arma 2/3, Battlefield 2/2142, Blacklight Retribution (earlier in its lifetime), Command and Conquer Generals ZH, Company of Heroes, Door Kickers, Ghost Recon 2, GRAW/2, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Sin of a Solar Empire, Supreme Commander, Warframe, Wargame: Red Dragon, and World in Conflict. *catching breath*

I'm interested in Project Reality for Battlefield 2 and Arma 3, Battlefield 2142's revival, Mech Warrior Living Legends, Iron Armada, SWAT 4, and Hostile Intent; the hope being to play such when time and my computer allow as well as following the developments of those being worked on.

So cheers, here's to smooth days to follow.

Hello! My name is BigMeatyClaws, I joined last weekend after a good time on the FCV server for SQUAD. You can call me BMC for short. :) My alias is friendly moose. My interests include military and weapons discussion, all aspects of firearms, driving, reading, learning, and being meme trash. Starting in 2012 and up until summer of last year I moderated a community online. I eventually had to step down from mod, but I continue to participate in the community. I especially savor the connections I have formed with the amazing people within it.

My desire is to be a part of something bigger than myself, and to demonstrate my integrity as a talented individual!

Feel free to hit me up where ever I may be found!