Ban Appeal

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name: Slamdaddymcnasty

STEAM 64 (Identifier): 76561198016435509

Date of Appeal: 7/14/2017

Date of Infraction: 7/14/2017

Administrator on Duty (if Applicable): N/A

Additional Information: Dead and unable to be retrieved, I spawned at a FOB nearest my squad. The squad was under a lot of pressure, and when I spawned at the FOB I saw 2 mortars built up and they were not being utilized. I decided to man one of the mortar sites and provide support to my forward squad. I was receiving fire missions from my squad leader, and I was utilizing a grid app to calculate precise and accurate shots as they were requested. The moment I fired 3 mortars, another squad leader from FCV started yelling at me to stop wasting assets. I attempted to explain that I was not wasting them, and they were called in by a squad leader and accurate, but he would not listen. I fired 3 more shells and he team killed me. I spawned in again, still the 2 mortars being were being unused and more fire missions were being requested. I once again manned the mortar and fired 1 shot and was immediately team killed. I spawned in 3 more times since we had no rally point on the squad and as soon as I walked out of the HAB and got near the mortars ( they were right outside ) I was team killed a total of 5 times. I never retaliated on any team members as that would be against the rules and I'm more mature than that. I was initially kicked for "misusing friendly assets" which differs from the rule of "destroying friendly assets" which did not happen. I rejoined the server, on the same team, and with all the squads being full I joined in unassigned. Shortly after that a server message was broadcast saying all unassigned please join squad. My only option was to create a squad. After 10 minutes of providing forward observation/security for the new mortarmen on the FOB, I was banned for trolling.

Edit: For what it's worth, there are dozens of other squad servers I could join and still enjoy the game. I wouldn't ask for an appeal if I didn't really enjoy the playerbase that plays on this server, from highly skilled and communicating players to the excellent squad leaders I've had the pleasure of playing with here.

Edited by Freakshow

Hello Slamdaddy, I will take a look at this and ensure we can approve or deny it promptly.

I am unable to see any ban on you on our server. What was the name of the admin who banned you?

Posted (edited)

You stand accused of digging up the mortar hab multiple times. Banning admin found you alone near the mortar hab around the time it was dug up for the third time. Also do you have the names of the people responsible for team killing you?

Edited by Freakshow

16 hours ago, Wicca said:

I am unable to see any ban on you on our server. What was the name of the admin who banned you?

I believe it was FCV tiger, or something to that effect.

5 hours ago, Freakshow said:

You stand accused of digging up the mortar hab multiple times. Banning admin found you alone near the mortar hab around the time it was dug up for the third time. Also do you have the names of the people responsible for team killing you?

Perhaps the banning admin is mistaken in accusing me of digging up this hab, like he was mistaken in me wasting ammunition and misusing assets. As I stated above, after I rejoined the team I was providing observation and security for the mortar team by kneeling over a hesco wall directly in front of the mortars and they had eyes on me for all of the 10 minutes before I was banned. If this hab digging was the case with the hab being all of 5 yards next to the mortar team ( and it allegedly had been dug up multiple times ) you would think they would hear/see me doing it and stop me, or team kill me for that, but the 5 times I was team killed I was on or near the mortar emplacement. but as I stated I was posted up directly in line of sight of the mortar team for 10 straight minutes and was kicked.

Ah okay, thank you for you're patience and help in resolving this matter, you will be unbanned. In the furure please contact an admin promptly if you're being teamkilled intentionally.

- This can be done easily through the in game "all" chat.
- You can also join our discord server  www.discord.me/fcvsquad

Thanks for your patience. 

- Freak.

On 7/18/2017 at 5:52 PM, Freakshow said:

Ah okay, thank you for you're patience and help in resolving this matter, you will be unbanned. In the furure please contact an admin promptly if you're being teamkilled intentionally.

- This can be done easily through the in game "all" chat.
- You can also join our discord server  www.discord.me/fcvsquad

Thanks for your patience. 

- Freak.

Thanks. How long will it take for the ban list to be updated. As of 7/19 11:45pm EST I'm still banned.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0